Position Status: Full Time
General Position Summary:
The Field Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities in the field, more specifically the Sales Representative works closely with our retail locations and their managers. They answer questions, offer assistance, provide product information, marketing materials and products to our retail partners while also aiding them to market the stock in their respective communities.
- Establish relationships with new customers/retailers
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing retailers (ex: shops, stores, supermarkets)
- Reach target sales quota
- Engage retail in assigned sales territories
- Assist retail partners in pitching products, creating awareness of points of sale to customers in various communities across the nation
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong knowledge about Kernel Fresh products
- Experience in sales
- High school diploma or university degree
To succeed, a Field Sales Representative should be honest, encourage openness and transparency among staff and stakeholders, be approachable, pay attention to details, be a team player, be willing to travel to field and remote areas, have good time management skills, and be able to multi-task and set priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their detailed CV with a cover letter along with other relevant certificates to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You are requested to mention the title of the position on the subject line of the email while applying.
Hard copies of the CV with cover letter along with all relevant certificates can be dropped at J-Palm Liberia’s Admin Office located at 10th Street, Coleman Avenue, Monrovia. Label the left corner of the envelope with the title of the position for which you are applying.
Application deadline is March 11, 2022 at 04:00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.