J-Palm Liberia manufactures natural personal care and food products based on oil palm. The company partners with smallholder farmers in rural communities to improve efficiency of palm oil production, after which it processes the kernels into palm kernel oil for onward manufacturing of its personal care products under the “Kernel Fresh” brand.
General Position Summary
We are looking for an energetic Retail Supervisor to help drive our retail activities and grow the business. The main function of a Retail Supervisor is to oversee the work of retail staff in a store environment. They are in charge of monitoring employee activity, coordinating the distribution of goods and services, solving problems at a day-to-day level and assisting customers.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design strategies to meet customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Design and coordinate work plan for retail representatives
- Provide support to HR and Sales Manager in the recruitment and training of new retail representatives
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals as indicated in the work plan
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Share feedback on constraints and challenges encountered by retail representatives
- Track and record call information, file documents, or update customer profiles/accounts.
- Design field visit (out station) retail strategies and engage the target population.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business, or related field is preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Credible and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
To succeed, the Retail Supervisor should be honest, encourage openness and transparency among staff and stakeholders, be approachable, pay attention to details, be a team player, be willing to travel to field and remote areas, have good time management skills, and be able to multi-task and set priorities.
How to apply?
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their detailed CV with a cover letter along with other relevant certificates to the email address: email@example.com. You are requested to mention the title of the position on the subject line of the e-mail while applying.
Hard copies of the CV with cover letter along with all relevant certificates can be dropped at J-Palm Liberia’s Office located at 10th Street, Coleman Avenue, Monrovia. Label the left corner of the envelope with the title of the position for which you are applying.
Last date for the submission of CV’s is October 5, 2021 by 04:00 pm. J-Palm Liberia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all CV(s) without assigning any reason. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.