The Data Specialist is responsible for managing all data flows within the company. This includes farmers' registration, assets tracking, production records, inventory and sales data management.
The Data Specialist must be skilled in creating and managing databases, analyzing data and generating reports and insights to improve overall business performance.
The Data Specialist must also be familiar with laws and rules related to data protection, privacy and data security, and must demonstrate ability to create and ensure compliance with data protection policies.
- Proven experience in data management and analysis
- Familiarity with modern database management and IT
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Google Suites and other relevant database management tools
How to Apply: Email your CV to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Deadline is September 30
Cost & Inventory Accountant
The Inventory & Cost Accountant is responsible to oversee accounting functions for all inventory and cost accounts. This includes all raw materials, finished goods, assets, and expenditure disbursements. The Accountant will ensure that all disbursements are accurately captured and matched to the relevant budget codes. The Accountant will also generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual inventory and expenditure reports.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an accountant
- Practical experience in cost accounting and/or inventory accounting is a plus
- Must be computer literate and familiar with software such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Google Sheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or related field
How to Apply: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Deadline is September 30, 2022