J-Palm Liberia (JPL) manufactures Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil and processes these oils into natural products for food, and personal care.
J-Palm Liberia is expanding its product portfolio to include household and food products for the mass market. As such, we are recruiting an experienced and goal-oriented Sales Coordinator to oversee sales planning, execution, sales force management and reporting.
Sales Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Management team to develop and implement strategies and plans to expand sales by developing new sales channels
- Develop and manage strategies to effectively sell products across multiple channels and territories across the country
- Create quarterly and monthly sales forecasts across channels, and manage team toward achievement of targets
- Coordinate with the HR Manager to recruit, train and manage the activities of sales agents
- Develop and manage Route to Market, to ensure that the products are easily and quickly available to customers when and where needed
- Create and disseminate periodic reports on performance along all key metrics related to customer service, sales, personnel, and marketing / advertising effectiveness
- As situations in the market, city, country and world change, devise or update strategies to respond to external changes
- Maintain close contact with customers, to glean insights that could form the basis for new strategy development, or revision of existing strategies
- Constantly monitor receivables, and ensure that all payments are collected and remitted to the Finance Department within the shortest possible time
- Liaise with sales team and senior management team to develop monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Actively manage expenses, and ensure that expenses fall within allocated budget
- Daily, coordinate all sales activities with other departments – including Production/ Warehouse, Finance, Admin, Factory, etc. – to ensure smooth operations of all aspects of the department.
Essential Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The Human Resource & Admin Manager
Deadline: August 12, 2023
J-Palm Liberia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes fairness, respect, and equal opportunities for all employees and applicants.