Customer Support Representative
We are hiring Customer Support Representatives to assist in processing customers’ phone orders, schedule deliveries, conduct telephone surveys, answer customers’ questions, and to ensure a positive end-to-end experience for customers – from order to delivery.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong, hardworking and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated and passion for selling
- Must be a resident of Montserrado County, or be willing to relocate
- Patient, persistent, and must be a “people’s person”
- Some sales experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Must be extremely organized and punctual
- Must be available to work full time (8:30AM to 4:30PM, Mon-Fri)
- Must be deeply familiar with all J-Palm Liberia's Kernel Fresh products
How to Apply:
Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Customer Support Representative as the subject line.
DEADLINE: Sunday July 19, 2020
Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis, so send in your application as early as possible.