We have a vacancy for a driver who is skilled at operating a Sedan, SUV, Pickup Truck, and a heavy-duty truck. The driver is responsible for the timely and safe transportation of; employees, raw materials, and finished products.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and honest
- Minimum education: high school degree
- Excellent communications skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience working for a corporate entity
- Basic auto mechanics experience is an added advantage
- Take on assignments in other counties when need be
- Responsible for transporting raw materials from farms to factory, transport products, and company staff
- Record mileage before, during and after assignments
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance
- Gather and submit monthly transport reports
How to apply:
Submit a copy of your CV and cover letter, along with names and contact information of TWO references. Also, remember to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Address your cover letter to:
Police Academy Road
You can either email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the company’s headquarters at Police Academy Road opposite the old Solution Temple Church. For directions, call 0770537635.
Application Deadline: November 8, 2020