Field Sales Supervisor terms of reference (TOR)
- Recruit and supervise Sales agents by using the door-to-door customer sales methods
- Disburse stock and collect payments from Sales Reps
- Understand sales agents needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
- Mentor and coach Sales Representatives to improve and sustain their performance over time
- Manage the Sales Representatives database, and ensure that all data are properly entered
- Track daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet (and exceed) sales targets set by Management
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota or assigned task
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills Self motivated and driven
- High school graduate or Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Strong selling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
Application & Recruitment process:
Email your CV to email@example.com, or deliver a hard copy of your application at our office at Duport Road Kingdom Care Community. For more information, please call 0770537635 or 0770909068.
Application deadline is Monday March 13, 2023 at midnight.