We are recruiting a highly organized, detail oriented, and experienced leader to manage our sales team. The Sales Manager will lead the company’s efforts to expand product sales and distribution across Liberia, build and deploy sales force, develop and implement systems and tools to manage performance across all sales channels, and manage data analytics tools to optimize revenue and sales force performance. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, a can-do attitude, and are looking to join a dynamic and exciting young company that will challenge you to perform at your peak, then J-Palm Liberia just might be the place for you!
Duties and responsibilities:
Sales Planning and Strategy Execution
- Create and implement strategies to grow sales volume and revenues across multiple channels and locations across Liberia.
- Collaborate with senior management team to develop annual, quarterly, monthly, and daily sales targets. Communicate and manage performance targets for all members of the sales team, across all channels.
- Create route-to-market framework, and develop systems for prospecting, marketing, sales, and after-sales support for retail clients.
- Identify potential distributors/ stockists, and work with them to build sales networks within specified territories.
- Oversee timely deliveries of all customer orders.
Salesforce Performance Management
- Develop and implement a comprehensive framework to maintain superior performance for all members of the sales team
- Create and continuously update files on all sales team members, with biographical as well as sales performance data
- Host regular weekly sales meetings, to assess performance and challenges, and to align on weekly plans and goals
- Research and design company-wide programs and policies to address constraints to sales force effectiveness
- Develop and implement strong performance management systems to ensure transparency and accountability across the entire Sales Department
Sales Performance Reporting and Forecasting
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly sales reports for CEO, as well as quarterly reports for Board of Directors.
- Manage and maintain responsibility over all Accounts Receivables.
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts to guide production and supply chain decision-making.
Skills and Experiences:
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and marketing. Preference will be given to candidates who have successfully managed sales and distribution of physical products in a startup company, or who led marketing and sales of new products within a large company.
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role is a plus.
- Must be highly analytical, be comfortable with numbers, and have possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Familiarity with the skin and hair care market is a plus.
How to Apply:
Email your résumé to email@example.com.
Address your letter to:
Police Academy Road
DEADLINE: Sunday July 19, 2020
Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis, so send in your application as early as possible.