J-Palm Liberia manufactures natural personal care and food products based on oil palm. The company partners with smallholder farmers in rural communities to improve efficiency of palm oil production and palm kernel oil production. The oils are used to make a range of personal care, household, and food products.
J-Palm is in the process of expanding its sales and distribution network beyond Monrovia, to major commercial hubs in other counties. We are also expanding beyond Liberia to begin sales and distribution in other ECOWAS countries.
As such, we are recruiting a Business Development Executive to oversee this expansion, increase sales and grow the business.
The Business Development Executive will establish JPL’s presence in new markets and territories, attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying new markets and clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement sales growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Essential Requirements and Skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities.
- Skill in effectively managing and prioritizing work tasks.
- Capable of both independent work and seamless teamwork.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
A minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience in marketing, sales, project management, business development or similar field preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The Human Resource & Admin Manager
J-Palm Liberia Inc.
Deadline: August 25, 2023