J-Palm Liberia (JPL) manufactures Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil and processes these oils into natural products for food, and personal care.
We are looking for a detailed and a results oriented Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic team and to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales agents, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships at all times.
FIELD SALES COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Helping the sales agents to improve their productivity by ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to agent’s requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide reports to the Sales Manager.
- Hiring and training sales staff in collaboration with the Sales manager and ensuring staff meets their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, and marketing.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration is preferred.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Proficient computer skills
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced moving environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field with two or more years of experience in sales/marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resource & Admin Manager
J-Palm Liberia Inc.
Deadline: August 25, 2023
J-Palm Liberia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes fairness, respect, and equal opportunities for all employees and applicants.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!!!