J-Palm Liberia is a Liberian company that manufactures and sells palm oil-based products. We are hiring a talented, service-oriented, and hardworking individual to join our Finance and Administration team as Finance Assistant.
• Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
• Post expenses into accounting tracker, and process Purchase Orders
• Track and reconcile bank statements
• Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
• Process tax payments
• Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
• Record and track accounts payable and accounts receivables
• Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
• Provide administrative support during budget preparation
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
· BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
· Work experience as a Finance Assistant
· Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
· Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
· Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
· Organizational and time-management skills
· Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
How to Apply: Email your CV to email@example.com
The deadline to submit applications is Monday March 27, 2023 at 9pm.