J-Palm Liberia (JPL) manufactures and distributes health and beauty products such as soaps, moisturizers and body oils. We are seeking an experienced, honest, knowledgeable and dynamic individual to serve as Warehouse and Inventory Controller.
The Warehouse and Inventory Controller is responsible to:
- Maintain accurate records of all inventories – including raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, working tools, spare parts, and machinery.
- Ensure that every item entering into and/or leaving from the warehouse is properly accounted for.
- In liaison with the Sales Manager, develop and manage route to market, and supervise delivery agents to ensure that products are delivered to customers in full and on time
- Develop and implement systems to ensure that all orders are delivered on time, and in full
- Help in preparation of weekly and monthly warehouse and sales reports
Required skills, experiences and competencies:
- Excellent organization and administration skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Competent with IT and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- The ability to work unaided and make decisions
- Must demonstrate strong integrity, honesty and character
- Experience in warehouse management is an advantage
Interested candidates should send an updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Address your letter to:
Manufacturing Operations Manager
Police Academy Road, Paynesville
Deadline: April 14, 2021