J-Palm Liberia (JPL) manufactures Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil and processes these oils into natural products for food, and personal care.
We are hiring highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated, experienced, qualified and interested individuals to fill the positions of Production and Packaging Assistants.
Duties and Responsibilities of Production and Packaging Assistants
The Production and Packaging Assistant is responsible to:
- Assist in the manufacturing process for various products. This includes measurement of ingredients, filtration, heating and cutting, where necessary
- Properly label and seal all products according to the company’s standards
- Ensure that where applicable, all products carry the proper manufacturing and expiry date stamps
- Follow all established formulas and production protocols throughout the production process
- Always make sure to follow all safety protocols
- All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Essential Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma/ or equivalent.
- Knowledge in manufacturing or relevant field.
- Essential shop abilities, like using hand tools.
- Capability to follow verbal and written guidance.
- Excellent communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resource & Admin Manager
Deadline: August 12, 2023
J-Palm Liberia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes fairness, respect, and equal opportunities for all employees and applicants.